We collect your email to send you updates about Sawcer and our services.
You ‘double’ opt-in to the services, meaning we send you an email to confirm your subscription, and you can opt out at any time.
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Data gathered by this website
We collect and use certain information about the users of this website.
We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
- Data you send to us via this website
Website analytics are collected through Google Analytics.
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company (if sent from company email address)
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
Email collection goes to Mailchimp and the forms are through WordPress. Emails come through a secure server.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email
How we store this data
We use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
Permissions to access any personal data are allocated by the Data Protection Officer, Adrienne Fanning.
Sawcer employees can only access customer information with password protected secure accounts that track user access and are accessed on password locked computers.
Cookies on the website
- Record website usage data (this is anonymous with no IP addresses recorded)
- Test content on our website (see what works using anonymous analytics data)
- Store information about your preferences (language )
- Make pages secure (SSL) with faster loading time
- Recognise when you return to our website
- Google analytics
- Polylang language cookie (to remember the last language you used the site in)
- Chatra chat widget
- Cloudflare for secure browsing and site loading speed
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of www.sawcer.com. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
Right to be forgotten
If you request we will remove all of your details from our databases and services. Send your request to privacy at sawcer dot com.